ellaOne contains lactose
If you’ve been told by the doctor or any other doctor that you have got an intolerance for some sugars, inform your pharmacist prior to taking this medicine.
3. How exactly to simply simply just take ellaOne
Always simply just just take this medication just as described in this leaflet or as your pharmacist, medical practitioner or any other medical practioner has said. Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you should be uncertain.
Simple tips realrussianbrides.net – find your latin bride to use the ellaOne tablet
- just simply Take one tablet by lips as quickly as possible with no later than 5 times (120 hours) after non-safe sex or contraceptive failure. Simply take the tablet straight away.
- You’ll simply take the tablet at any amount of time in your period.
- Ou takes the tablet whenever you want associated with time either prior to, during or following a dinner.
- Before you take ellaOne”) or if you have used one of these medicines in the past 4 weeks, ellaOne may work less effectively for you if you are using one of the medicines that may prevent ellaOne from working properly (see section above ““What you need to know. Get hold of your medical practitioner or pharmacist before utilizing ellaOne. Your physician may recommend a different type of (non-hormonal) crisis contraceptive, i.e. A Cu-IUD.
If you vomit after using ellaOne
If you vomit (be unwell, provide) within 3 hours of using the tablet, simply simply just take another tablet at the earliest opportunity.
When you yourself have intercourse once again after using ellaOne
If you have got non-safe sex after using the tablet, it does not stop you against getting pregnant. You should use condoms every time you have sex after you take the tablet and until your next period comes.
If for example the next duration is late after using ellaOne
After using the tablet, it really is normal for the next duration become several days later.
But, should your duration is much more than seven days later; if it really is unusually light or unusually hefty; or you experience observable symptoms such as for example stomach (stomach) discomfort, breast tenderness, vomiting or sickness, you might be expecting. You really need to execute a pregnancy test straight away. If you’re expecting, it’s important which you visit your medical practitioner. (See area “Pregnancy, breast-feeding and fertility”).
In the event that you just just take more ellaOne than you should
There have now been no reports of harmful results from using an increased dose than suggested with this medication but do pose a question to your pharmacist, medical practitioner or other doctor for advice. If you’ve got further concerns in the utilization of this medication, pose a question to your pharmacist, medical practitioner or other doctor.
4. Feasible part effects
Like all medications, this medication could cause negative effects, while not everyone gets them.
Some symptoms such as for instance breast abdominal and tenderness(stomach) discomfort, throwing up (vomiting), queasy (sickness) may also be feasible indications of maternity. You should do a pregnancy test (See section 2 “Pregnancy, breast-feeding and fertility”) if you miss your period and experience such symptoms after taking ellaOne,.
Typical part effects
(these may influence as much as 1 in 10 people)
- Sickness, stomach (stomach) discomfort or vexation, vomiting
- painful periods, pelvic discomfort, breast tenderness
- hassle, dizziness, mood swings
- muscle tissue discomfort, right right right back discomfort, tiredness
Unusual part effects
(these may influence as much as 1 in 100 individuals)
- Diarrhea, heartburn, wind, dry lips
- uncommon or irregular vaginal bleeding, heavy/prolonged durations premenstrual syndrome, genital discomfort or release, smaller or greater sexual drive
- hot flushes
- appetite changes, psychological problems, anxiety, agitation, sleep disorders, sleepiness, migraine artistic disturbances
- pimples, skin damage, irritation
- temperature, chills, malaise
Rare side effects
(these may impact as much as 1 in 1,000 individuals)
- Vaginal discomfort or itching, discomfort during intercourse, rupture of an ovarian cyst, unusually light duration
- loss in concentration, vertigo, shaking, disorientation, fainting
- uncommon feeling in attention, red attention, sensitiveness to light
- dry throat, disruption in flavor
- hives (itchy rash), feeling thirsty
Reporting of part effects
If you will get any unwanted effects, speak to your pharmacist, physician or any other medical practioner. Including any side that is possible not placed in this leaflet. You may also report negative effects directly (see details below). By reporting unwanted effects you are able to offer more details in the security of the medication.